If you've asked one of these questions, then check out 52 Essential Conversations, a card game that reduces family stress and prepares children for life.
- How do I get my kid to listen to me?!
- How do I stop my child from turning into an entitled brat?
- How do I raise resilient children?
- How do I help my child stay away from bad peer influence?
- How can my child be more self-motivated?
- My child is acting like an arrogant know-it-all...
- This sibling rivalry thing is driving me nuts!
Top 5 Benefits:
- Reduce stress and anxiety: practice self-reflection to build growth mindset and social confidence.
- Improve quality time: connect through storytelling and co-constructed narratives.
- Build critical thinking skills: explore media literacy and social issues.
- Use for a lifetime: Ages 5-99. Single to multiple players.
- Perfect for parents and grandparents: build intergenerational and family culture appreciation.
The BIG question behind the creation:
The idea of 52 Essential Conversations took root when I studied at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. While recording a video to help students self-reflect, on a whim for fun, the producer surprised me by asking me to say something to my kids. With the passing of a fellow mother friend who had lost her battle with cancer fresh on my mind, I pretended to record something that was going to be shown at my funeral, to my kids.
There was so much I wanted to say to my children, yet I was at a loss for words. Needles to say, my impromptu video was a disaster (watch if you must, but I cringe).
This experience led me to wonder: