Designed and made by Mind Brain Parenting to be child-friendly. Used as a visual learning strategy by Speech-language Pathologists (SLPs), teachers, and therapists for teaching social concepts.
Durable thick plastic board. Removable flat wooden paddles for holding. Measures between 10 and 11 inches wide by 7 inches tall. Waterproof and durable to be reused with dry erase marker over and over again.
Sample lesson plan ideas:
- How our words affect another person’s thinking.
- Others have thoughts about us even when we’re not talking.
- Silent words and thoughts that others cannot hear.
- Guess what the other person is thinking. Thought sharing.
- Feelings and thoughts go together.
- Display writing prompt or discussion topic. Use as a talking baton to pass around the room.
Additional Uses: hold it for photo booth pictures or mount on your wall as a reminder whiteboard.
Copyright 2019 Mind Brain Parenting. All Rights Reserved