Mission: To empower parents with the skills and confidence to raise inspired and compassionate children.
I'm passionate about helping people to express their full potential. The contexts that give rise to success vary greatly from one person to another; and the definition of a fulfilling life needs to be crafted by the individual in order to sustain. My goal is to help children and adults define and achieve what they want in life.
First and foremost, I am a mom of three children with very different personalities: a singleton and a set of twins. The oldest and twins are two years apart. At one point, I had 3 under 3 and all in diapers...ah, crazy times.
Experiences in Coaching:
- Certified personal fitness trainer trained groups of women to complete their first half marathons. Personally completed marathons and Half Ironmans.
- How to start a side business for parents. Ran a side business on Etsy and Amazon that generated 6-figure annual income. My business idea was selected for the Venture Incubation Program at Harvard Innovation Labs.
- Internal Executive coach in Talent Strategy and Planning at Cisco Systems.
- Independent Life Coach for Clif Bar and volunteered at nonprofit women's organizations.
- Human Capital Consultant at a Deloitte, specialized in organizational behavior, training, change management, project management, and systems implementation.
- Career Coach and Facilitator for undergraduate and graduate University students at USC, Berkeley, and Harvard.
- Certified in 360 Assessments and Hogan Assessment.
- Coach training in the Immunity to Change Approach at Harvard University.
Experiences in Education:
- School Administrator who started and ran a Mandarin Immersion AMI Montessori preschool.
- Educational Researcher at Center for the Developing Child at Harvard University and Individualizing Student Instruction at UC Irvine.
- Curriculum Designer and Trainer for companies in Technology, Health Care and Life Sciences.
- Teaching Fellow for undergraduate classes.
- Created and ran Cultural Immersion Camps for parents and children from China to attend school in the US.
- Speaker at school open houses and admissions events.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Harvard Graduate School of Education. Ed.M. in Mind, Brain, and Education.
- MIT Media Lab. Designing for Learning in the Flow of Everyday Life.
- UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. MBA with a focus on Leadership Development.
- Fielding Graduate School. One-year certification in Evidence-based Coaching. Certified ACC coach of International Coaching Federation.
- University of Southern California. Business Administration with Information Systems emphasis.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese.
For testimonials, please check out my LinkedIn profile.